Gold plate Casablanca earrings
Length - 3 cm
All Rubyteva Design jewellery are made with high quality sterling silver, genuine 22k gold plate and semi precious stones. Please treat your pieces with the kindness they deserve to enjoy for years to come.
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals such as seawater, perfume, sweat and skincare products, as these can damage your pieces over time and may cause temporary discolouration.
- Humidity and exposure to strong sunlight can cause tarnishing. We recommend polishing your sterling silver pieces regularly to maintain lustre.
· If for any reason a product you have ordered is not available or out of stock, we will also refund you via the method of payment you chose to pay with, or offer you a store credit to the same value, and in this case any shipping costs will be refunded
· Items that cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind include: earrings for pierced ears. All items being returned must be in original condition and packaging and not be affected by being used in an abnormal way, or reduced in value by delay on your part.
· You can only exchange items from Rubyteva Design to the same or lower value than your original purchase. Please ensure to include a stamped, self-addressed post pack with your return for Rubyteva Design to post the exchange item.
· If you change your mind on a purchased item, you will be given a store credit to the same value once the item has been received by Rubyteva Design, and any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded. Please ensure you use a trackable or signed-for delivery service such as registered post, as we cannot credit your account until the item has been received.
Returns & Refunds for change of mind
· Rubyteva Design can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. Rubyteva Design will bear the cost of returning the Product to You.
· Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Rubyteva Design, however, please allow 14 days from the day you return the Product for your account to be credited.
· Rubyteva Design will pay for the shipping costs on returns of faulty or damaged Product. Rubyteva Design will then refund or exchange the faulty or damaged item to you.
· If it is a return from a country outside Australia, You must mark on the postal company's consignment note that it is a return/replacement, so that the Products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes again.
· You must return the Product to the following address: Rubyteva Design C/O 523 Kooyong Rd Elsternwick, 3185
· You must provide a "proof of purchase" being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from Rubyteva Design.
· You must notify Rubyteva Design by email - email@example.com
· You must notify Rubyteva Design within 7 days of receiving the Product of the flaw or damage, and then arrange return of the Product to Rubyteva Design within 7 days after such notification.
If You wish to return faulty or damaged Product, Rubyteva Design will gladly exchange or refund the original price in accordance with the following process: